0 0 0 3
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Male, 8 years

My son was born premature at 32 weeks but still he hasn’t started walking yet. He is active and but he can’t stand for long and he just totally refuses to walk even by holding hands and even when he stands, his legs shake because they are weak to hold enough weight. He is 12 kg at the moment. I got him checked several times but the doctors tell me that the X-ray is fine and he would start to walk on his own. But, I am worried. So my question is Can I start his Physiotherapy?

Asked for Female, 37 years

I am suffering from diabetes. Occasionally I have irregular heartbeats. Is this a pre-symptom of something serious like a heart attack. What is your analysis?

Asked for Male, 39 years

I was having constipation for weeks now. I used duphalac syrup after which pain in my chest appeared. I reduced duphalac syrup intake, chest pain is subsidized but now I gassy all the time. Anything to help?

Asked for Female, 15 years

My daughter is having rashes and upset stomach. It came out later that it was Entamoeba histolytica infection. Doctor has given her metronidazole antibiotic and Hexbio granules. We started the 7 day course yesterday. Her diarrhea is better but now she has fever. She is drowsy and lazy. Just wanted to ask if they are side effects of the antibiotic?

Asked for Female, 29 years

I am 24 year old female. I am underweight and I still don't eat enough. From few days I am starting to feel dizzy rarely. Even though all this I am still not able to eat properly. Is this body-related or mind related? What should I do?

Asked for Male, 11 years

My son has very bad appetite. His height is 103cm and weight is 13 kg. I have consulted many doctors and all his reports including harmon test is ok. He had his tonsils removed a year ago. He had reflux when born. He gets tired quickly and cries with pain if someone holds him bit tight. Should I give him any Calcium or Vitamin medicines or should I visit any doctor for this?

Asked for Female, 30 years

Is pregnancy is possible with pcos? I have 1 miscarriage due to PCOS and not conceive again. I want to concieve.

Asked for Female, 32 years

I have prescribed ciproxin for 14 days.. for UTI..by a urologist. twice a day...still 4 days left to finish. Now augmentin has been prescribed by a dermatologist for a boil on breast.. for 7 days. 3 times daily. And I forgot to tell her that I m already on antibiotic.. and a feeding mother. Now what to Do.. shall I wait 4 days to finish 1st antibiotic n start another....is it ok ? Coz dermatologist treatment is not an urgency..

Asked for Male, 28 years

I feel pain while urinating. Urine is little bit reddish too (Blood mixed). After urinating, I again feel the urge to urinate.(also I feel a thick fluid after urinate). PFA the urine test report and suggested medicines by doctor. Kindly suggest test or medical treatment and inform how severe this problem is or can be?

Asked for Female, 31 years

I am feeling that some thing like insect is present inside my ear from last 2 days, there is not any stinging or feeling of pain but its quiet uncomfortable for me.

Asked for Female, 1 year

My daughter is complaining regarding her pain in upper section of the mouth. Upon inspection, I could see tiny blisters passing through the center line of the upper section of the mouth. She is getting too much irritated due to this. Please let me know would it go on its own or do I need to take her to doctor? Can some gel or ointment be used as a home remedy?

Asked for Female, 28 years

Hi.. I have very hard bone like swelling in middle of my hard palate its not painful and it is not growing I noticed it one month ago color of swelling is same as my hard palate I went to ent dr aur us ne kaha ke bone growth hai isko aise he chor do ct scan wagaira bhi nahi karwao.. I want to ask from dental and ent dr if I should get some tests done?

Asked for Male, 39 years

My husband is diabetic he's taking gluconate and neuroforbine The thing is he gets angry instantly Is this the reason for diabetes? And what food should I give him

Asked for Male, 13 years

My 8 years old having nose bleeding( nakseer)quite often. What could be the reason? doctors kindly explain the cause and treatment for this thing.

Asked for Female, 28 years

Can cefixime cause itching on the body? Any side effect if we stop after two doses?

Asked for Female, 37 years

I have severe pain in my right knee. I can’t even sit, stand and climb the stairs. If I sit on floor, I can’t get up. My knee has a lot of pain. My weight is 90+. I have a history of c- section. Any test required for diagnosis or should I take any medicine?

Asked for Male, 34 years

I am having a migraine for almost 16 years and now I am 29. No medicine worked as a permanent solution, I used to take panadol a lot now that also won’t work. Now I am taking VoltFast as it works only in 5-10 minutes. All I need to know if there is any permanent solution to this?

Asked for Female, 34 years

I am the mother of 2 kids.. for last 3 months I'm having a problem with periods...its varies in dates and lasts for 2 days only and rest days of periods only spots...please help because my belly is getting bloated

Asked for Female, 30 years

I have this condition under my right foot and at the side of it from last 2-3 months. I thought the condition would settle but it has increased with time. It is itchy and has small watery pops. If I leave it dry on the weekend, the result is scratchy skin with flakes. Can anyone please tell me about what it is?

Asked for Female, 31 years

I'm 32 weeks pregnant and had 102 fever with chills in the morning.... then now its reduced after wearing double blankets socks cap shawl sweater... but from morning m unable to feel pronounce movements of the baby only a few 1 hr before... is this normal?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment